Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 5 -#10


I'm having a great time playing with the Flickr toys http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/. There are so many applications for these. I made Warhol and Hockney artwork and a name badge from a photo I took at prom last weekend.
I also played with the comic strip generator. I would use any combination of these tools in curriculum. Students could use them to demonstrate understanding of characters, issues and concepts. I'll be looking for a willing victim (I mean "teacher") soon!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Good to see you having 2.0 fun. We are keeping the course online throughout the summer for the 2nd summer in a row. Check out other CSLA member blogs and cheer them along so our CSLA 2.0 Team continues to grow in strength and numbers.

Best wishes.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager