Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week 3 - #5



This is the Denver Art Museum and I chose the photo at Flickr because I hope to see the museum this summer. The design looks like a Frank Gehry work, like the Music Experience Project in Seattle and the Guggenheim in Bilbao --that is, geometric and metallic. It's really fascinating when the building is as interesting as the art inside.
The number of photos available is overwhelming -- I first looked at Westies, like my dog -- thousands of photos. I use Shutterfly for my own online photos, but this program has so much more potential, not to mention the hybrid features -- blogs, groups, tags, etc.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Nice photo! Why don't you edit your post and add a link to the Denver Art Museum or the other sites you mention? Did you know you could also go back and edit your post subject so it is easier to remember when you posted about a topic, like photos or Flickr?